- 羽角分析和预测 – An intelligent model assesses feather predictions against actual current data to determine the level of predictability for line planning and the accuracy of feather prediction sources, and to improve trend analysis for better feather matching
- 羽角光圈分析 – Evaluates the unique coverage contribution of each sail line to minimize the number of passes required to achieve the desired data quality or repeatability
- 线优先级 – Sail line priorities are established and constantly re-evaluated in the field based on unique coverage contribution and the importance of feather matching for each sail line. This enables the selection of 'large' or 'small' feather aperture lines depending on the confidence of the feather predictions and anticipated match quality.
- 阻力建模 – Evaluates data quality around in-field hazards and whether additional resources and undershoot strategies are required to overcome imaging limitations
- 附加线的价值 – Evaluates the value and impact to data quality of adding additional lines during acquisition
- 放炮计划 – Various shooting plan options are quantified based on simultaneous field events, such as FPSO operations, to ensure lines are prioritized and exclusion zones avoided when necessary
- 可重复性分析 – Provides rapid updates on the quality of repeatability in order to address concerns as quickly as possible in the field
- 地形分析 – Overlays field bathymetry with the source and receiver preplot positions to indicate respective source and receiver relationships
- 水深分析 – Correlates tidal data to bathymetry data to visually show water depth variance over time
- 减少风险分析 – Provides safe shooting timeframes over the survey area to mitigate risks of obstructions and operational restrictions, such as bathymetry, tidal patterns, and water depths.
- 覆盖分析 – Demonstrates the coverage that will be achieved from potential acquisition scenarios to aid the operational priorities
- 放炮计划 – Indicates which receivers are active and which shot points are necessary with associated timelines to acquire them
- 采集分析 – Monitors the source and receiver patches that have been acquired and the outstanding requirements